Blueberry Oat And Yoghurt Muffins
If you need a really quick and easy recipe to help fill your belly at breakfast, morning tea or a school lunchbox, don’t go past these muffins!
Yoghurt always gives a lovely texture to cakes and muffins, and the added crunch of oats make these the perfectly well balanced treat. Give them a go and let me know what you think.
Blueberry Oat And Yoghurt MuffinsPrint Recipe
- 2½ cups (375g) self-raising flour, sifted
- ⅔ cup (150g) caster sugar, plus extra, for sprinkling
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup (180ml) vegetable oil
- ½ cup (140g) thick Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup (30g) rolled oats, plus extra, for sprinkling
- 1 cup (150g) frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Place the flour, sugar, egg, oil, yoghurt and vanilla in a bowl and mix until just combined. Gently fold through the oats and blueberries. Divide the mixture between 12 x ½ cup-capacity (125ml) muffin tins lined with paper cases.
- Sprinkle with extra oats and sugar and bake for 25–30 minutes or until golden and cooked when tested with a skewer. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool.