Cowboy Brownies

“Veda is to blame for putting me onto this recipe. The first time I went to her house, she pulled her version of these fresh out of the oven, and they shortly made it to my mouth... 2... or maybe 3 slices down.”

Recipes | September 23, 2014
Cowboy Brownies_FEATURE IMAGE
Cowboy Brownies

Cowboy Brownies

Cowboy Brownies 1

I’m not on hiatus! I’ve just been a little bit busy. Ewen and I just recently hosted our first Food Photography Workshop and are planning the next one. It’s 62 days away if you are interested in joining us (ewenbell.com/food).

I hope to share a whole range of photos with you from the King Valley workshop soon. Truth be told, I’m also thinking of redesigning the site a little, so just bear with me whilst I tinker about!

ANYHOO! Cowboy brownies!

Veda is to blame for putting me onto this recipe. The first time I went to her house, she pulled her version of these fresh out of the oven, and they shortly made it to my mouth… 2… or maybe 3 slices down. Yeah, I just had to make sure they were delicious you see 😉

Cowboy Brownies 2

I made a pimped up version of her recipe for Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea this year. I multiplied her recipe by 6 as I had a massive tray to fill, and added a bucket load of white chocolate, milk chocolate and caramel chocolate chips throughout the mixture. They were perfectly fudgy, and had everyone in the office weak at the knees and begging me for more.

For the recipe and the story behind them, head to: www.thehospitalitywidow.com/2013/05/cowboy-brownies/

I recommend multiplying the recipe by 2 or 3 for a standard brownie tin, but hey, that’s just me :)

Cowboy Brownies 3

Cowboy Brownies

Comments

8 comments on “Cowboy Brownies
  1. Cara @ Gourmet Chick - September 23, 2014 at 10:42 pm

Oh these look so good. Well done Veda on inspiring such a delicious creation!

2. Maureen | Orgasmic Chef - September 24, 2014 at 9:14 am

Well Git along little dogies! (from a cowboy song in the US in the last century) I think a cowboy brownie would suit me just fine today. Lovely photos. We all know you’re busy as can be!

3. Gourmet Getaways - September 24, 2014 at 1:59 pm

Yes, you’re tray is massive and if only I could stick my quick hand out to grab a piece of that brownie, I would…LOL! Good luk on the next workshop :)

Gourmet Getaways

4. milkteaxx - September 24, 2014 at 4:11 pm

these have me salivating! yummm!

5. Daisy@Nevertoosweet - September 25, 2014 at 12:46 am

Wow you multiplied it by 6 times!! That’s heaps haha a lot more than i expected 😛 will NEED to try!

6. Ling - September 29, 2014 at 1:21 pm

Amahzing as usual.. but I don’t think I dare to make these. Mr SIH will kill me as I won’t eat any and expect him to finish it all.

7. Choc Chip Uru - October 1, 2014 at 10:26 am

I wouldn’t mind eating the entire batch, brownies are literally the best weakness ever 😛

Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

8. Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella - October 24, 2014 at 4:23 pm

LOL I love how your recommended doubling or tripling it. You’re my kinda gal 😉 x