Donut Day ♥ Olive Oil Donuts

“Today is National Doughnut Day in America. But I’m declaring it Donut Day here in Australia too. Why should the Americans have all the fun? To celebrate, I’ve made some olive oil donuts with Olive Oils from Spain.”

Olive Oil Donuts_FEATURE IMAGE

Donut Day ♥ Olive Oil Donuts

To celebrate, I’ve made some olive oil donuts with Olive Oils from Spain.

We have lemon and rosemary donuts with an olive oil sugar crust, and olive oil donuts with a chocolate glaze and fleur de sel.

To get the recipes, you’ll have to check out my guest post over at Olive Oils from Spain’s blog.

♥ ♥ ♥

For more information, or to follow Olive Oils from Spain:
www.tasteourlifestyle.com.au
blog.tasteourlifestyle.com.au

Facebook
www.facebook.com/oliveoilsspain

Twitter
@OliveOils_es_AU

Instagram
www.instagram.com/oliveoilsspain

Pinterest
www.pinterest.com/oliveoilsspain

[Disclaimer: this is a link to a sponsored guest post, written by Iron Chef Shellie].

Comments

12 comments on “Donut Day ♥ Olive Oil Donuts
  1. Katie - June 6, 2014 at 9:28 am

Yum! You’re incredible. Your pictures just get better and better.

Lots of love! xx

2. leaf (the indolent cook) - June 6, 2014 at 12:34 pm

Beautiful. I love how super shiny the chocolate glaze is.

3. Sarah - June 6, 2014 at 5:49 pm

Your photos are so beautiful, and those donuts look divine! You have some amazing skills, lady!

4. Rachael | Spache the Spatula - June 6, 2014 at 6:23 pm

These are gorgeous, and they sound unbelievably tasty! I’m totally in love with that olive oil bottle, too!

5. Gourmet Getaways - June 6, 2014 at 6:46 pm

I love the glimmer from those donuts! To think you used olive oil, then that’s a check! Good job, Shellie!

Julie
    Gourmet Getaways

6. Georgia - June 7, 2014 at 12:09 am

These photos are divine! What a great idea for donuts!!

7. chocolatesuze - June 7, 2014 at 5:55 pm

ohhh man donuts are my weakness! i want them allllllll!

8. Adrian @ foodrehab - June 14, 2014 at 11:19 am

Why…YASSSSSSS please! I need all these in ma mouth right now. You got some glazin’ skills Shelltown!

9. Helen (Grab Your Fork) - June 15, 2014 at 10:48 pm

What can’t every day be Donut Day! lol. These looks glorious!

10. Alana - July 9, 2014 at 9:22 pm

Ahhhh! SO pretty!! Dat glaze, dat shine.

11. Mary Frances - August 7, 2015 at 12:58 am

Your photos are beautiful as usual! These olive oil donuts look incredible.