More Christmas Treats

“These were actually done by my best friend and I for Christmas 2006. I got the idea from a work colleague and we thought they would make great little gifts for people. – 1 packet of Arnott’s Chocolate Royals – White melting chocolate (we used Nestle melts) – 1 packet Jaffas – 1 packet confectionery...”

More Christmas Treats

More Christmas Treats

– 1 packet of Arnott’s Chocolate Royals
– White melting chocolate (we used Nestle melts)
– 1 packet Jaffas
– 1 packet confectionery mint leaves

Cut the mint leaves into quarters and re-coat in caster sugar so that all sides are sugared.
Lay out the chocolate royals on a baking dish. Melt the white chocolate and place a good dollop on to of each chocolate royal. Working quickly before the chocolate sets, place a jaffa and 2 mint leaves on top.

Put in the fridge to set.

More Christmas Treats

Comments

9 comments on “More Christmas Treats
  1. missklicious - February 5, 2008 at 8:31 am

What a cute idea! They look like the ones you get at the shops.

2. shellie - February 5, 2008 at 5:36 pm

Thanks! they tasted so yum too! =)

3. Lorraine E - February 6, 2008 at 12:20 pm

They look FABULOUS. I wish I didn’t have to wait 11 months to make them! :)

4. jaime - February 25, 2008 at 5:23 pm

my mum made these for christmas too! There was a lot of swearing in the kitchen when the leaves would continuously slide down the mallow puff!

5. Polly6034 - March 7, 2008 at 4:54 pm

Wow!! So stealing this idea! :)

6. Polyxena - June 1, 2008 at 3:13 pm

These look great – I’ll have to make them for Xmas in winter!

7. Anonymous - December 13, 2009 at 9:37 pm

I have made these HEAPS and have been such a big hit! I got myself from a cake decorating shop, a small holly cutter and cut out a holy leaf from the spearmint leaf, looks great