Beetroot Chips With Fennel Salt
Beetroot Chips with Fennel SaltPrint Recipe
- 3 large beetroots
- 1 tbs fennel seeds
- 1 tsp sea salt
- olive oil optional
- Preheat oven to 220C (or 200C fan-forced).
- Peel and thinly slice beetroot using a mandolin or sharp knife.
- Arrange sliced beetroot on a baking tray lined with baking paper, and bake for approx. 25 minutes - keeping an eye out in case they start burning.
- Using a mortar and pestle, grind the fennel seeds and salt together.
- Once beetroot chips are cooked, take them out of the oven and sprinkle over the fennel salt.