Uh Oh, Spadoodios!!!

“(source) I JUST BOUGHT A THERMOMIX!!!! After attending the 2nd demo at my parents place, and hearing how much they love it; as well as tasting the amazing food it can create, I was sold. I didn’t burn $1939 in my pocket all at once; I’ll be paying in installments thankyouverymuch! I’ll be getting it...”

Recipes | July 31, 2011
Uh Oh, Spadoodios!!!

Uh Oh, Spadoodios!!!

(source)

I JUST BOUGHT A THERMOMIX!!!!

I’ll be getting it at the end of August, so stay tuned for my results!!!!!!!

Uh Oh, Spadoodios!!!

Comments

14 comments on “Uh Oh, Spadoodios!!!
  1. Michelle - July 31, 2011 at 8:26 pm

Can’t wait for thermomix related recipes. ๐Ÿ˜€

2. Danielle - July 31, 2011 at 9:35 pm

How much!? I’ve only ever seen these on Masterchef. Interested to see what they do

3. Hannah - July 31, 2011 at 10:05 pm

This totally makes me feel better about spending $900 on my Vitamix ๐Ÿ˜‰

And simultaneously worse, because maybe I should’ve waited and bought this instead…

4. Esz - August 1, 2011 at 6:08 am

Omg you didnt!!?? AWESOME!! I’ve been eyeing these off for ages. I cant wait til you get it ๐Ÿ˜€

5. Roxanne - August 1, 2011 at 10:58 am

Whoa!! Congratulations!

6. Lisa - August 1, 2011 at 12:15 pm

So jealous! I can’t wait to hear how it goes. Maybe one day I will have one.

7. April@MyFoodTrail - August 1, 2011 at 2:05 pm

As I said on Twitter… OMG YOU GOT A THERMOMIX!!! Woot! Can’t wait to see you impress us with the results! I hope I’m invited to a Thermomix par-tay ;D

8. Nic@diningwithastud - August 1, 2011 at 3:57 pm

Can’t wait to see what you make with it :)!!

9. Emanuela - August 1, 2011 at 10:39 pm

I look forward to the first Thermomix inspired recipe :)

10. GourmetGetaways - August 2, 2011 at 11:03 am

WOW!!! Everyone is getting a Thermomix…

I might have to join the party :)

11. wok with ray - August 3, 2011 at 2:49 am

Even if I want one (with the permission of the boss – wife), I don’t even think it’s available here in the States. I guess, I’ll just have to wait for your recipes and dishes, and drool! :)

~ ray ~

12. msihua - August 3, 2011 at 10:11 pm

Just give me the time and place and I’ll be there!! I want thermomix nutella!!!

13. Keely aka The Richest Girl in Bondi - August 4, 2011 at 3:31 pm

Thermomix is a bit out of my budget at the moment – but will love to see what you make with it!